Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's Your Purpose

Online advertising has several purposes.  Branding, Opt-ins, Sales and awareness.  Like this blog, which was never advertised, it was created for to bring awareness to people looking to get involved with Netaudioads and voice2page.  It has long served it's usefulness.  Now I just use it to talk about general marketing ideas.

If I was selling a competitive product or offering something real close to what they were doing it may of even caused legal trouble, even though I was threatened several times.  Now I spend my time working to help my car dealer clients get more traffic to their websites and inventory.

One of my latest automotive seo projects is to help a NC Chevy dealer drive traffic to their Chevy Silverado Inventory.  The project is working out nicely.  The site is less than a month old and is driving a fair amount of traffic.  Another project for a Cincinnati Ford dealer is working really well too.

What does this have to do with NetAudioAds? Nothing really, like I said it has come and gone and is nolonger a threat to pulute the Internet with a very bad form of advertising.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: