Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finding a use for a dead site about a dead program

Well the searches for Netaudioads have all but disappeared from any piece of content published about them.  I guess now I can use these obscure blogs to rant about anything I want to now.  I have been busing my arse off all weekend for a Cincinnati Ford dealer and I hope it pays off for them.  We are just taking the time to stack properties on top of properties to help them buuild an unstopable search engine presense.

Thisis not a new concept it is just one that is not executed very often.  Another agency I know is doing the very same thing for a New Jersey Hyundai dealer.  The difference in the ways these sites are executed is versus how others make automotive seo mistakes is they are optimized properly using white hat seo.

Eventually a continual strategy of this nature will lead to a masive online presence that cannot be stopped in local markets.



Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: