Monday, December 1, 2008

Off the Map - Out of Site

Well it looks like the Internet community has been spared from the bad idea of Pay Per Play.  The core people involved with this have left and gone.  Shut off the phones, stopped sending emails and even trying to disavow association.

I have not update this in a while and probably wont again unless they try to revitalize the crap product with the same people at the helm.  I hope my friends who are involved with this on the the top realize what getting in bed with felons really means.

I have been working on a new craigslist service for car dealers and revitalizing my blog to help internet sales managers.  It is far more lucrative that chasing dreams.  The best advice I can give people who have been led down many wrong roads trying to make a buck online, it to learn to do your own thing.  You will be way ahead if you do.

This blog still has some value to help promote other properties an they may be teh content in the future.

No comments: